On April 9, 2018, the specialists of the International Public Chamber (IPC) conducted a series of round tables in the framework of the Social Economic Forum in the Government of Moscow.
The main theme of the forum: “Active longevity.”
Joint negotiations at the forum with partners are organized by the Departments IPC:
- Department for Social Policy, Health and Quality of Life of Citizens; •Department for Development of Public Service, Charity and Volunteer Movement.
The following issues were discussed during the forum:
– Quality of life and active longevity.
– Conditions for achieving a high level of social support for older people.
– An accessible urban environment. Creation of multidisciplinary, professional teams to assist the older generation.
– Culture is live. Ecology of life, innovation, health and production of modern natural products for health promotion.
– Actual issues of the development of medicine in the transition to digital technologies in Russia. Prevention of diseases in the era of high-tech medicine.
– Practical application of telemedicine and space technologies in the field of public health in Russia.
– Formation of a positive image of a man of the older generation. Positivism through employment and demand.
– Mentoring. Communication of young people with the older generation.
– Attraction of investors for the construction of fundamentally new medical institutions (public-private partnership).
– Dialogue to discuss issues related to the development of social programs and projects.
– Combining the achievements of departmental medical structures (Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Defense, Roskosmos, etc.), with a view to creating a single consultation to control the quality of medical services in Russia.
Press Center of the Institute of Management Systems and Economics IPC